From early childhood I was an active track athlete in New Zealand, Austria and USA. Coached by Jack Ralston, disciple of Arthur Lydiard, the founder of the modern running movement.
After a few years in competitive sports, I developed GENTLE RUNNING & GENTLE MOVING which is based upon the Feldenkrais Method which I currently teach.
I teach seminars in: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Greece, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic, The Netherlands and New Zealand.
- Private Seminars and Workshops.
- Public speaker lecturing throughout Europe.
- Developed and currently teaches his method “Gentle Moving Professional Training Program” training clinics.
- Coach for elite athletes.
- Coach for musicians and dancers.
- Previously held seminars for the following companies: Mercedes, Porsche, VW, Minolta, Puma, Nike, Novartis, Nykomed, and many others.
- I have lectured in universities, taught the Austrian ski team, Medicine and Sport conferences, and Physiotherapy schools.
Books and Videos
I’m a best-selling author and have published the following books in the German language.
- Gentle Running (also translated into Italian, Korean, Slovenien and Dutch)
- Gentle Moving
- Body Running
- Quantumsprung für Glück und Gesundheit (Amazon.de)
- BioRunning – Running for the Soul (Amazon.de)
- Die Heilkraft des Gehens / The Healing Powers of Walking (Amazon.de)
- Nie wieder Ruckengymnastic / No More Back Pain (Amazon.de)
- DVD: Body Intelligence — The Efficient Method of Sporting
I am fluent in English, Dutch, German and Greek.
My email address is email@example.com.